Jaguar/Land Rover tries to block imports of VAG crossovers in the USNovember 20, 2020
JLR filed a complaint yesterday over Volkswagen Group’s use of its patented Terrain Response technology.
On November 19, Jaguar / Land Rover filed a complaint about the use of the patented Terrain Response technology in crossovers of the Volkswagen, Audi, Lamborghini and Porsche brands without the permission of the copyright holder. The relevant documents were submitted to the US International Trade Commission.
In response, Volkswagen said that competitors simply wanted to block the sale of Volkswagen Group crossovers in the largest market. To which JLR said that a large number of crossovers and SUVs of other brands will be available to the Americans.
There is no information yet on how much time will be spent on the proceedings. However, it became known that JLR has filed appropriate lawsuits in federal courts in Delaware and New Jersey seeking monetary compensation for the use of the technology.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors