Jaguar / Land Rover Sales Director Not Ready to Ditch Jaguar XE and Jaguar XF SedansNovember 3, 2020
Scott Dicken is not ready to abandon the production of these models.
Recently, there have been rumors on the Internet that Jaguar / Land Rover is preparing to phase out the production of the Jaguar XE and Jaguar XF sedans. However, the other day, the director of sales of the brand, Scott Dicken, said that these models are the key cars of the Jaguar line.
He added that these cars are now better than they have ever been, so the company will closely monitor trends in the automotive market in order to respond in time to their changes. At the same time, the brand has already removed the Jaguar XE sedan from the North American market and significantly reduced prices for both models in the UK.
Among other things, cars are supported by their sales in the secondary market. Dicken is confident that car enthusiasts who cannot afford to purchase a new Jaguar XE or Jaguar XF will definitely turn to the aftermarket.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021