Jaguar Land Rover Reports Improved Sales PerformanceOctober 8, 2020
The press service of the company released data on sales in the third quarter of 2020.
Jaguar / Land Rover sold nearly 115,000 vehicles worldwide between July 1 and September 30, according to published data, up 53.3% from the previous period. It is reported that of the total number of more than 86,000 cars belonged to the Land Rover brand, the rest – to Jaguar.
Unfortunately, the quarter-on-quarter sales improvement is not getting the desired result, with Jaguar / Land Rover 11.9% year on year behind 2019. The press service of the brand said that the increase in sales was driven by the Chinese market, where sales grew by 14.6%.
At the same time, compared to the second quarter, sales in the third grew in all major markets: in Europe by 78.8%, in the US by 21.3%, and in the UK, sales in general grew by 231.6%.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green