Jaguar Land Rover diesel engines recognized as one of the most environmentally friendly in EuropeMarch 15, 2019
These results are published after the test tests conducted by the AIR Index program.
Testing passed cars with all-wheel drive – Jaguar E-Pace and Land Rover Discovery Sport. In addition to these models, they also checked the cars of the first generation Range Rover Evoque.
During the test, a special PEMS equipment is used, which measures the amount of emissions. All models of the famous automaker received the highest rating “A” – this means that emissions of nitrogen oxides in these models up to 80 mg / km. This figure suggests that the cars meet the standard Euro-6.
The company management regularly conveyed information about its technologies, which are used in diesel engines on their cars. Testing tests once again confirmed the fact that the company is on the right track in terms of its developments. In addition, the results of research once again dispelled the myth that diesel cars are “dirty.”
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones