Jaguar is testing the new Jaguar XJ electric sedanMarch 5, 2020
Spies photographed a new car, hidden behind camouflage.
To begin with, the highly inclined roofline is even more impressive than on the previous model, and gives the new XJ a smoother side profile. Glass received a new part at the base of the front pillar, which used to have a side mirror, but on the next-generation model it is located slightly lower on the door.
Horizontal taillights are a characteristic sign that this is not an old model, because it had a set of vertical headlights only on the rear wings. The trunk lid looks flatter than before, and may be slightly shorter, and the front fully masked front panel gives us only a vague idea of LED headlights.
When the all-new Jaguar XJ debuts this year, he will have to face not only the Tesla Model S, but also the Porsche Taycan, Mercedes EQS and Audi E-Tron GT.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup