Jaguar is testing the new Jaguar XJ electric sedanMarch 5, 2020
Spies photographed a new car, hidden behind camouflage.
To begin with, the highly inclined roofline is even more impressive than on the previous model, and gives the new XJ a smoother side profile. Glass received a new part at the base of the front pillar, which used to have a side mirror, but on the next-generation model it is located slightly lower on the door.
Horizontal taillights are a characteristic sign that this is not an old model, because it had a set of vertical headlights only on the rear wings. The trunk lid looks flatter than before, and may be slightly shorter, and the front fully masked front panel gives us only a vague idea of LED headlights.
When the all-new Jaguar XJ debuts this year, he will have to face not only the Tesla Model S, but also the Porsche Taycan, Mercedes EQS and Audi E-Tron GT.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon