Jaguar is preparing updates for XF and F-PaceMarch 1, 2019
After the release of the restyled XE, Jaguar is now going to apply some similar updates in the XF and F-Pace models, and the company will focus primarily on the XF.
The updated Jaguar XF will appear in the second half of this year, while the F-Pace crossover should see the light in early 2020. Externally, the models will be corrected cosmetically, and the main changes will occur in the cabin and under the hood.
Jaguar plans to improve the quality of the interior materials, and will add some technological features from the electric I-Pace. A new steering wheel, another digital display for the climate system, an updated infotainment system and a digital instrument panel will also be installed.
It is reported that the updated Jaguar XF and F-Pace will also receive the latest diesel powertrains, which are aimed at more stringent environmental requirements, which come into force from 2021. However, gasoline and diesel V6s are likely to disappear.
It is planned that Jaguar will also take a brand new 3-liter gasoline in-line 6-cylinder engine for 395 horses with a soft hybrid system, which will be shown on the Range Rover at the Geneva Motor Show.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires