Jaguar Introduces Limited Edition XE Reims EditionDecember 11, 2019
In total, the automaker is going to release 200 copies of a special edition of the smallest sedan.
Jaguar XE Reims Edition is the first of three so-called “Jaguar Factory Specials.” The novelty was named after the Jaguar D-Type debut victory in 1954 at the 12-hour Reims and it is painted in the shade of French Racing Blue, previously available only for extreme models such as the XKR-S and XFR.
XE Reims Edition is equipped with a 2.0-liter non-alternative Ingenium P250 gasoline engine. The car also got a black roof, black mirrored side mirror covers, as well as inserts and 19-inch glossy wheels of the same color.
The British corporation hopes that the XE Reims Edition will support sales of the sedan in all directions. It should be emphasized that in 2016, 24,461 copies of the model were sold on the European market, and in 2018 – only 10,877 units. For the sake of comparison, last year in Europe 106 991 units were sold. BMW 3 Series.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station