Jaguar Introduces Limited Edition E-Pace Checkered Flag Edition 2020September 21, 2019
Jaguar in the U.S. has released detailed information on the latest addition to the 2020 E-Pace SUV line – the limited edition Checkered Flag.
The special edition release of the E-Pace receives unique design updates and an extended standard specification. The base model costs $ 46,400. For that kind of money, the model will get a vivid exterior look, painted in R-Dynamic color, and LED headlights with the signature DRL J-blade. The limited edition E-Pace received the Black Exterior Pack, the Checkered Flag outer side emblem and 19-inch satin dark gray rims.
Three exterior colors are available: Photon Red, Corris Gray and Yulong White. The 2020 E-Pace Checkered Flag Edition comes with a 246-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engine. with standard four-wheel drive.
The interior of the E-Pace Checkered Flag is trimmed with Ebony Grained Leather upholstery with red stitching, and the R-Dynamic steering wheel is trimmed with soft leather. The list of standard features is extensive and includes a power rear door, keyless entry, 10-position heated front seats, a panoramic roof and a 12.3-inch TFT interactive driver display. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems and other new features.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel