Jaguar introduced the virtual supercar Vision Gran TurismoOctober 25, 2019
The debut of the car will take place in a computer video game. Unique Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo, a low electric coupe designed for Gran Turismo Sport.
The model, designed to participate in a virtual race, will debut at the end of December and is an incredibly low and streamlined 2-door car with three electric motors that have a total capacity of 1,005 horsepower and 885 Nm of torque. In the game, the car accelerates to 100 km / h in less than 2 seconds.
Jaguar promises players “perfectly balanced management.” Unlike most electric cars, the Vision Gran Turismo will sound like a car that has a gasoline power unit.
The interior of the virtual sedan, made in a minimalist style, has a racing steering wheel, a small dashboard and unusual seats. Perhaps the most original addition is the holographic assistant called KITT-E. At the same time, the voice assistant will not be available in real gameplay.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires