Jaguar introduced the virtual supercar Vision Gran TurismoOctober 25, 2019
The debut of the car will take place in a computer video game. Unique Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo, a low electric coupe designed for Gran Turismo Sport.
The model, designed to participate in a virtual race, will debut at the end of December and is an incredibly low and streamlined 2-door car with three electric motors that have a total capacity of 1,005 horsepower and 885 Nm of torque. In the game, the car accelerates to 100 km / h in less than 2 seconds.
Jaguar promises players “perfectly balanced management.” Unlike most electric cars, the Vision Gran Turismo will sound like a car that has a gasoline power unit.
The interior of the virtual sedan, made in a minimalist style, has a racing steering wheel, a small dashboard and unusual seats. Perhaps the most original addition is the holographic assistant called KITT-E. At the same time, the voice assistant will not be available in real gameplay.
- The dynamics of the new BMW M5 CS showed on video
- Ferrari brought the mysterious Ferrari GTC4Lusso to tests
- Cupra Formentor will receive a cyclist detection function
- Chief Process Engineer becomes the new CEO of Lotus
- Polestar releases wireless update for Polestar 2