Jaguar introduced the I-Type 4 car for Formula EOctober 4, 2019
The British corporation Jaguar showed its new electric car under the name I-Type 4. In addition, they announced the names of the pilots who will take part in the 6th season of Formula E. They were New Zealander Mitch Evans and Briton James Calado.
This car was equipped with another electric motor, gearbox, rear suspension, shock absorbers, and also an inverter. In addition, the engineers managed to reduce the mass of the car in comparison with the previous model, which should have a positive impact on the handling of the car.
In addition, the I-Type 4 model has a lower center of gravity, and the updated electric car transmission has got an improved auto control module, which allows to increase the power of the car’s software.
According to the head of Panasonic Jaguar Racing, James Barclay, the new I-Type 4 will be one of the main contenders for victory in Formula E.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers