Jaguar introduced the I-Type 4 car for Formula EOctober 4, 2019
The British corporation Jaguar showed its new electric car under the name I-Type 4. In addition, they announced the names of the pilots who will take part in the 6th season of Formula E. They were New Zealander Mitch Evans and Briton James Calado.
This car was equipped with another electric motor, gearbox, rear suspension, shock absorbers, and also an inverter. In addition, the engineers managed to reduce the mass of the car in comparison with the previous model, which should have a positive impact on the handling of the car.
In addition, the I-Type 4 model has a lower center of gravity, and the updated electric car transmission has got an improved auto control module, which allows to increase the power of the car’s software.
According to the head of Panasonic Jaguar Racing, James Barclay, the new I-Type 4 will be one of the main contenders for victory in Formula E.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV