Jaguar I-Pace – the first racing electric taxiOctober 15, 2019
A ride along the legendary race track with a professional driver costs € 149 per circle. The length of the circle reaches 20.8 kilometers.
The Jaguar I-Pace crossover has recently become the first Nurburgring taxi racing electric car. Until the end of autumn, anyone has the opportunity to ride on it along the race track, and a professional driver will be behind the wheel. Such a trip will cost the client 149 euros.
This whole system is arranged by the RACE eTAXI service. The British concern Jaguar believes that at the Nurburgring customers will be able to get acquainted with the racing electric crossover. Moreover, the company offers rental in any weather, because it trusts the pilot and all the systems with which the crossover is equipped. Will have to pay 149 euros per lap (20.8 kilometers).
The power plant Jaguar I-Pace consists of two electric motors. The total power of the motors is 400 horsepower and 696 Nm of torque. Thanks to the 90 kWh battery, the car can travel up to 480 kilometers without additional recharging. According to the documents, the official maximum speed reaches 200 km / h.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network