Jaguar I-Pace electric car received a technical updateJune 23, 2020
Electric Jaguar I-Pace got an update on the technical side. This was reported in the press center of the British company.
The main innovation was an on-board charger of 11 kW, which has the ability to connect to a 3-phase outlet. In this case, it takes 8.6 hours to replenish the energy of a traction battery with a capacity of 90 kW / h. At the same time, the British electric car can be connected to external chargers, the power of which does not exceed 100 kW.
In addition, the electric cross equipped with a new infotainment complex Pivi Pro with a 10-inch display. It is also worth noting the presence of eSIM technology and 4G communications, as well as a navigator that shows not only where the charging stations are located, but also their power. Among the new options there is a salon mirror with an integrated display and an air ionizer. Now, 19-inch wheels are standard, rather than 18-inch wheels, as before.
In addition, recently on the tests noticed prototypes of the updated Jaguar XF L / XF Sportbrake 2021. New items should debut this year.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed