Jaguar F-Pace put on a bright 32-inch wheelsApril 8, 2019
One of the American car owners decided to slightly modify the crossover. So, Jaguar F-Pace, which was originally bought in red, was repainted in a lime shade “Slime Green”, which was emphasized with black accents. The front grille was custom made.
Apparently, the owner was unhappy with the size of standard wheels, so the crossover was put on 32-inch wheels, made in the same color. In addition, it took a small modification of the wheel arches so that they could accommodate wheels of impressive size. The ground clearance was also increased.
The trim has also been modified. It was made to order from genuine leather. Two-color finish scheme combines red and black colors. Door panels were refined to install giant speakers for the new audio system.
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit
- Honda will no longer install vacuum cleaners in Honda Odyssey minivans