Jaguar brought to the test the updated XEDecember 21, 2018
A new Jaguar XE will present the Geneva Motor Show in March next year. The main competitors of the sedan will be Audi A4, Alfa Romeo Giulia and the new BMW 3 Series.
The company Jaguar started road tests restyled sedan XE. Photospies managed to shoot a novelty during the test. The pictures were posted by the Motor1 edition. According to them, the premiere of the car will be held at the Geneva Motor Show in March next year. The main competitors of the car will be the Audi A4, Alfa Romeo Giulia and the new BMW 3 Series.
Judging by the spy photos, the car will receive some of the solutions that are applied on I-Pace. Already we can say that the car will receive new bumpers and modified optics.
It is expected that the restyled XE will receive an upgraded multimedia system and semi-autonomous control systems. Specifications sedan is not yet known. According to unofficial data, XE will offer, including, with a hybrid power plant.
Previously, Jaguar introduced a new modification of the XE sedan called 300 Sport. The car is different from other versions of the exterior and interior trim, as well as special options. The 300 Sport Jaguar XE is equipped with a two-liter gasoline turbo-four, which develops 300 hp and 400 Nm of torque. The engine works together with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary
- 2022 Hyundai Elantra N Announced Ahead Of Global Launch