Jacques Villeneuve launches its own youth racing programJanuary 16, 2019
Together with former rider Patrick Lemari Villeneuve launched a program called Feed Racing to support young riders, according to the official website of the event.
From today, you can sign up to participate in the new youth racing program, following which the best of the riders will receive a place in the “top” Formula 4. Participants will be trained on the route of the Magny-Cours in France for five days. The course for young participants will cost 11,500 euros.
The organizers of the event say that the pilots will be able to work with the best instructors and consult with experienced riders of international competitions.
“We have a noble and at the same time priority goal – to identify real skills despite the origin, experience and financial opportunity,” – said in a statement. Such well-known brands as Pirelli, Bell and Mygale will be the sponsors of Feed Racing.
- A fan rendering of a Mercedes-AMG supercar appeared on the web
- Hyundai has published a teaser for a new platform for electric cars
- BMW launches first BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid debuted
- The iconic SUV Chevrolet Blazer K5 put up for auction