JAC introduced a compact crossover Jiayue X4June 29, 2020
The Chinese brand has officially unveiled its newest car.
The new compact crossover JAC Jiayue X4 has a youth design. The model stands out thanks to the “flared” stamping, and thanks to the rear and middle pillars, which are painted black, the effect of a soaring roof is created.
In addition, the rear lights are visually combined with a horizontal bar. Inside, the crossover can be noted a set of chrome parts and a number of dark elements. On the center console is a 10.25-inch display of a multimedia complex.
The novelty is set in motion by a 1.5-liter HFC4GB2.4E turbo engine with a capacity of 150 horsepower, a pair of which is a 6-speed transmission. Serial production of the model will be established at a joint factory of JAC and Volkswagen.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles