JAC introduced a compact crossover Jiayue X4June 29, 2020
The Chinese brand has officially unveiled its newest car.
The new compact crossover JAC Jiayue X4 has a youth design. The model stands out thanks to the “flared” stamping, and thanks to the rear and middle pillars, which are painted black, the effect of a soaring roof is created.
In addition, the rear lights are visually combined with a horizontal bar. Inside, the crossover can be noted a set of chrome parts and a number of dark elements. On the center console is a 10.25-inch display of a multimedia complex.
The novelty is set in motion by a 1.5-liter HFC4GB2.4E turbo engine with a capacity of 150 horsepower, a pair of which is a 6-speed transmission. Serial production of the model will be established at a joint factory of JAC and Volkswagen.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station