Italjet Dragster scooter will be presented again in Italy next yearOctober 21, 2019
The Italian company Italjet specializes in the production of scooters. Their work has always been distinguished by its original design and unique technical solutions. A year ago in Italy at EICMA 2018 a scooter called Dragster was shown, it interested many visitors to the exhibition.
However, sales of Italian news have not begun. More recently, other information appeared, the automaker said that the 2020 Italjet Dragster will be re-presented at the exhibition in Milan on November 5th, and now it will definitely get to dealerships.
The new version of the scooter, like the previous one, was created around an open frame made of chrome-molybdenum pipes. The motorcycle has interesting technical innovations, for example, a console front and rear suspension, they are equipped with a Fast Ace monoshock.
The client can choose between a 125 and 200 cc engine. Both units are single-cylinder and four-stroke liquid-cooled. The first produces a power of 14.9 hp, and the second – 19.8 hp
The Italians made a huge emphasis on design. The optics are exactly like the Panigale V4 from Ducati. Seat with stitching, beautiful “guards”, aggressive front. The whole design looks very aggressive and harmonious.
There is no information about the cost at all. However, experts say with confidence that such a scooter will not cost the buyer cheap.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers