Italians have created a tiny six-seater crossover TracyMarch 5, 2020
Creative thinking is inherent in the new generation of designers.
This Tracy from the Italian school of design, is a small electric SUV with a very “smart” interior. The car can accommodate five people or more, which today is typical for full-size SUVs with three rows of seats. Students at Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Turin offer an alternative to such large vehicles.
Tracy, the graduation project of students from the Italian design school, is a compact electric SUV 3.74 meters long and 2.2 meters wide with a wheelbase of 2.89 meters. Although the novelty is 31 centimeters shorter than, for example, Renault Clio, six people freely fit into it.
Photos of the interior are not yet available, but according to the description, the driver is in the middle, and the five remaining passengers sit on the couch with a round seat. Technical specifications were not disclosed, as this project mainly deals with intelligent design solutions.
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white