Italians have a special SsangYong Tivoli with premium sound and spectacular coloringJune 8, 2019
The special version, which has received a very limited circulation, is called “Green Sound”. In addition to a special body color, this Tivoli will receive premium acoustics and advanced multimedia.
SsangYong presented a special crossover Tivoli Green Sound. The limited series of the popular compact SUV is designed for the Italian car market. In total, the manufacturer will release only a hundred of such compact crosses. Unlike the standard SsangYong Tivoli, the auto from the special series gets a premium audio system from the Japanese company Kenwood with an active subwoofer KSC-SW11. Also, Tivoli Green Sound got a spectacular body color: the cross was painted black, leaving room for contrasting shades. For the roof, for example, chose a bright yellow color.
Add to this the 18-inch tinted wheels, silver-colored inserts on the bumpers, LED optics and a new air intake.
Inside, the novelty housed a modern multimedia with a 6.8-inch touchscreen. In the movement of bright and musical Tivoli Green Sound leads either 115-strong turbodiesel 1.6 liters, or 1.6-liter “aspirated” with a return of 128 horsepower. A couple of them are 6-speed manual transmission or automatic transmission with the same number of steps.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web