Italians are preparing to launch a new coupe with a classic designMay 19, 2020
Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera, an Italian manufacturer of small cars, teaser announces the arrival of a coupe with a “very classic designer dressing”.
Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera is a bodywork specialist known to us for the Sciadipersia, carefully crafted by the Maserati GranTurismo, introduced in March 2018. The company also draws inspiration from Italian design for its latest creation, which so far hides behind the curtains.
An Italian automotive coach builder shows off an image showing the enticing lines of a very classic looking novice. The car was supposed to make its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July, but this event was delayed. Therefore, a newbie inspired by the Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Special Tipo Le Mans, according to the company, can simply be introduced to the world online.
In any case, according to autoweek.nl, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera called the model “Touring Berlinetta Aero”.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version