Italian car market in September showed growth for the first time since the beginning of the yearOctober 11, 2020
The Italian car market last month showed growth for the first time since the beginning of this year.
It is known that the increase was 9.5% and is equal to 156,132 cars. So, a positive result was noticed for the first time since the beginning of this year. According to the results of the period January-September of the current year, the sales indicator is equal to 966,017 units. It is known that in the Italian Association of Automobile Manufacturers, the models of the Fiat brand are in the greatest demand in the Italian market, which was preferred by 23134 buyers in September.
Volkswagen is in second place in terms of demand, sales of which decreased by 3.9% and amounted to 13,578 units. Renault is in third place with 11,012 units sold. The five leaders are closed by cars of brands Ford (10657 units) and Toyota (8962 units).
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype