Italian car market in September showed growth for the first time since the beginning of the yearOctober 11, 2020
The Italian car market last month showed growth for the first time since the beginning of this year.
It is known that the increase was 9.5% and is equal to 156,132 cars. So, a positive result was noticed for the first time since the beginning of this year. According to the results of the period January-September of the current year, the sales indicator is equal to 966,017 units. It is known that in the Italian Association of Automobile Manufacturers, the models of the Fiat brand are in the greatest demand in the Italian market, which was preferred by 23134 buyers in September.
Volkswagen is in second place in terms of demand, sales of which decreased by 3.9% and amounted to 13,578 units. Renault is in third place with 11,012 units sold. The five leaders are closed by cars of brands Ford (10657 units) and Toyota (8962 units).
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan