“It was a shock”: Sony unexpectedly showed the concept of a new electric carJanuary 8, 2020
Sony in the United States showed the concept of its own electric Vision-S. At the same time, the management of the concern emphasized the desire to make “a contribution to the future development of the industry.”
It is reported by The Verge. The presentation of the electric car took place at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas.
According to the publication, the electric car was created as a demonstration of the possibility of “power of technology” by Sony. The demo version of the electric car received dozens of various sensors and sensors, surround sound system and the function of a permanent Internet connection.
The electric car also received a system for recognizing gestures and the presence of passengers in the passenger compartment. Bosch and BlackBerry were partners in equipping the electric vehicle. In this case, it is not known whether the electric car will go into mass production.
“It was a shock, to be honest. The company literally rediscovered itself,” said the president and founder of TECHnalysis Research, reports the BBC.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published