It turned out what new Skoda items will be released until 2023November 11, 2020
German agency AutoBild has shared an approximate list of upcoming new products from the Czech brand Skoda.
So, according to the portal, by the end of this year is expected to release the updated Kodiaq. The debut of Kodiaq took place in 2017, for this reason it is quite logical that the model will undergo restyling right now. Test concepts have been spotted more than once during road trials, with the Kodiaq alongside a Karoq not mentioned by the Germans.
In the spring of next year, the electric Skoda Enyaq iV should begin to be supplied, for which orders have already started. Along with this, a new Skoda Fabia and a “charged” RS-variation of the Scala model should be released next year.
In 2022, the Czech brand will show the public a coupe-like crossover based on the Enyaq iV. Finally, the fourth generation Skoda Superb should appear in 2023. Recall that Skoda is the largest car manufacturer in the Czech Republic, headquartered in Mlada Boleslav. In fact, this company is the successor of the Laurin & Klement company, which was founded in 1895.
In addition, a photo of the 2021 Skoda Fabia in the performance version of the Monte Carlo was recently published on the Internet. It should be emphasized that in the appearance of the virtual novelty, you can notice some design elements from Octavia and Scala.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV