It looks like the smallest mobile home in the worldDecember 11, 2019
The compact caravan can fit four people. The car has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The AZ-MAX k-ai was built on the basis of the Daihatsu Hijet. The correspondent, having an increase of 187 centimeters, almost managed to hug the car in length. However, this car will fit four people.
Inside the bottom is a compact folding sofa, a removable table and a small panel on which a water tap is installed. AZ-MAX k-ai is equipped with a water tank and a sufficiently powerful battery, thanks to which the car is able to heat even with the engine turned off.
If desired, the roof can be raised, and the average Japanese will be able to “walk” through the cabin of the motorhome at full height. The second tier has a pull-out mattress on which two people can freely fit.
Despite the modest length, the drive on the motorhome can be either front-wheel or full-wheel. Engine capacity is only 660 “cubes”.
At the same time, there was information about how the Titan Vans camper was turned into an ideal motorhome for skiers and surfers. A company from Colorado has decided to fully personalize its campers for each specific client.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system