It became known which crossovers have the highest demand in the world market.August 30, 2019
In the first place in terms of sales was the Japanese Toyota RAV4. This was the conclusion of focus2move agency, which ranked the top ten most popular crossovers for the first half of this year.
So, Toyota RAV4 was acquired more than 440 thousand times. This figure is 8% higher than last year’s similar model.
What follows is a Honda CR-V. Since last year, the number of sales increased by 15% and amounted to 381 thousand. The third line of the rating went to Volkswagen Tiguan, which, on the contrary, fell sales by 10% – 370 thousand units were sold.
The next in the TOP was Hyundai Tuscon – 255 thousand cars were sold, the sales dynamics of which also declined. In fifth place is the Korean KIA Sportage, which was purchased by about 243 thousand motorists.
From fifth to tenth place, respectively, are such cars as the Nissan Qashqai, Chevrolet Equinox, Mazda CX-5, Nissan Rogue and Mercedes GLC.
In general, analysts note a decrease in the dynamics of crossover sales – it amounted to about 4%.
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe