Isuzu officially introduced the all-electric ElfNovember 2, 2019
At the Tokyo Motor Show, the premiere of the electric version of the Isuzu Elf truck took place. In addition to the electric motor, the manufacturer installed an electronic system of side mirrors (cameras are installed instead of mirrors).
In addition, a rear view camera is installed at the rear of the Elf EV. The camera system is complemented by the 3D Surround Multiview system, which allows the driver to control the space around the truck.
The design of the Elf EV has changed. Now the driver can go directly from the luggage compartment to the cab. The cabin has a display that displays information about the operating characteristics of the system, as well as several screens that display data from external cameras. A swivel seat for the driver is proposed, which simplifies entry and exit from the passenger compartment.
Details about the Isuzu Elf technical system have not yet been disclosed, however, it is expected that the model will receive a longer range – this is required by the specifics of the model.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network