Israelis introduced a flying hydrogen carJune 25, 2020
The other day, Israeli startup Metro Skyways introduced the first prototype of its flying hydrogen car.
The newest car received the name CityHawk and works thanks to the hydrogen fuel cell. The water mobile has one electric motor, which drives two fans at once, hidden in the front and rear of the vehicle.
According to the developers, the one of the first flying car in the world is able to accommodate up to six adults and transport them up to 150 kilometers at a speed of about 270 km / h. The maximum flight height of CityHawk is 3,700 meters, while in order to land the device will require a small flat area.
According to the creators, the battery charging time is only a few minutes. It is reported that inside CityHawk vibration from working blades is not felt at all and their sound is not heard. It is expected that the novelty will be used as an alternative to ambulances or as a taxi. CityHawk car flight tests will begin in early 2021.
- LG unveils next generation digital car key
- SEAT Arona Facelift hatchback prototype spotted on tests
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe