Isola: The weather will affect the events of the weekend in SochiSeptember 28, 2019
In Pirelli, they brought more stringent trains to Sochi than in 2018, but in the first and second Friday sessions, the riders drove faster than a year ago …
Mario Isola, head of the auto racing division: “The fact that we saw a better lap time than last year, although we brought tougher tires a step further, confirms that this was the right choice for the track in Sochi, and the race is most likely will take place with one pit stop.
The fact that the top three in the second training session were representatives of three different teams, and Ferrari were the fastest in the morning, and Red Bull Racing in the afternoon, emphasizes how close the pace of the team is.
However, the events of the weekend can be affected by the weather, since rain is expected tonight, which will pour tomorrow, while the race on Sunday should take place on a dry track. As a result, the teams today tried to collect as much data as possible, working closely with all three teams. Each of them can play an important role in the race, depending on the chosen strategy. ”
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles