Isola: The weather will affect the events of the weekend in SochiSeptember 28, 2019
In Pirelli, they brought more stringent trains to Sochi than in 2018, but in the first and second Friday sessions, the riders drove faster than a year ago …
Mario Isola, head of the auto racing division: “The fact that we saw a better lap time than last year, although we brought tougher tires a step further, confirms that this was the right choice for the track in Sochi, and the race is most likely will take place with one pit stop.
The fact that the top three in the second training session were representatives of three different teams, and Ferrari were the fastest in the morning, and Red Bull Racing in the afternoon, emphasizes how close the pace of the team is.
However, the events of the weekend can be affected by the weather, since rain is expected tonight, which will pour tomorrow, while the race on Sunday should take place on a dry track. As a result, the teams today tried to collect as much data as possible, working closely with all three teams. Each of them can play an important role in the race, depending on the chosen strategy. ”
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV