Is Harley-Davidson preparing its sport bike?October 22, 2019
In fact, the appearance of a sports bike from the American brand Harley-Davidson is not very believed. However, this is hinted at by some patent drawings of the company, which depict the fairing.
Take a look at the patterns of the fairing, much like a visor from a coffee racer, sport bike or street fighter. By the way, which is important, during the modeling of the new Streetfighter in the frame against the background, an image of a unique and non-standard model for this American company with a half-fairing was noticed. Perhaps in this case we are talking only about the modification of a street fighter with improved wind protection, but the fact that the brand is preparing something more cannot be denied.
However, it is hard to believe that we will ever see the serial version of a Harley-Davidson sports motorcycle, because motorcycles are years of work and progress, and the American motorcycle manufacturer did not devote himself entirely to the development of sports bikes, although there were sports models in his history (for example, a model VR1000, which was released in a limited edition in the nineties).
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network