Introduced updated Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo in Activity versionMarch 13, 2020
The new camper will gain access to more rough terrain.
Mercedes-Benz offered Europeans an updated Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo Activity. Buyers will receive several transmission options. So, the “older” Activity 300D develops 236 horsepower. To 100 kph Marco Polo accelerates in 7.9 seconds, and its maximum speed is more than 200 km / h. Also available for purchase are the 250d (188 hp), 220d (161 hp), 200d (134 hp) and 170d (101 hp) versions. The last gets front-wheel drive and 6MKPP. The rest of the modifications relies on a 9-speed automatic.
One of the key features of Marco Polo Activity is the Airmatic adaptive air suspension. With its help, it was possible to “raise” the camper by 35 mm, which positively affected its off-road qualities.
In the interior of the novelty, designed for five or seven seats, the dashboard with a black piano finish attracts attention. Available systems include Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Distronic adaptive cruise control, and advanced Active Brake Assist driver assistance technology. The compact Marco Polo camper also has a lifting roof with a separate berth.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web