Introduced the world’s first auto-cabrioletJanuary 26, 2019
The German manufacturer of motor homes Skydancer introduced its new model Apero. Its feature is a sliding roof section that turns the motorhome into a convertible.
Skydancer Apero reaches 7 m in length and as much as 4 m in height. It weighs 2.8 tons, and it is based on the Fiat Ducato. The mobile home is equipped with a 2.2-liter 150-horsepower MultiJet turbodiesel, and automatic transmission can be ordered for a fee.
The roof shifts over the front of the motorhome, where there are four separate seats. If desired, they can be turned into a bed and enjoy a dream under a starry sky.
[supsystic-slider id=969 position=”center”]
Another bed is located in the back of the Apero. Also provides a kitchen and bathroom. Facilities include a refrigerator, stove, folding table and a 90-liter water tank.
Buy motorhomes Skydancer Apero in Germany can be for 128 thousand euros. Among the additional equipment is climate control and leather trim.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari