Introduced Ram 1500 pickup by Laramie Southwest EditionMarch 18, 2020
The American brand has announced an exclusive version for the Ram 1500 truck. The novelty is called Laramie Southwest Edition and will be available only to residents of Texas (USA).
The new exclusive performance of the full-size Ram 1500 pickup truck boasts many different chips. Prices for the 2020 model year novelty start at $ 47,475, and the first deliveries will begin in the second quarter of 2020. The truck is available with all motors and cab versions – Quad Cab and Crew Cab.
The exterior of the American truck in the new Laramie Southwest Edition has body-colored parts for bumpers, radiator grilles and mirror covers.
Chrome adds brilliance to the grilles, towing hooks and body molding along the side of the truck. For easier access to the cab, standard folding side steps are provided. The truck received 20-inch wheels with polished trim.
Inside the pickup is located with a 12-inch touch screen infotainment system, a panoramic sunroof with two windows. The pickup also received quite a lot of technologies – electronic control of the trailer brake, automatic high beam control, blind spots control, parking assistance in the front and rear, remote removal of the rear door and rain-sensitive wipers are available. Buyers can choose between a bench or bucket seats in front. Choosing buckets, customers get the center console from the Mopar court tuning studio.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV