Introduced Haval H9 that can overcome any off-roadOctober 1, 2019
The Chinese crossover received a version for extreme off-road.
Great Wall has released a new modification of the Haval H9, which was developed to overcome the most extreme off-road. The novelty received an elevated suspension, powerful underbody protection, as well as an expeditionary trunk and diode lighting equipment. In addition, the SUV has an enlarged grille, aggressive bumpers and huge wheels with reinforced disks, shod in specialized tires.
In the cabin there are fewer changes, in particular, an increased electronic dashboard and an improved infotainment system have appeared. The extreme Haval H9 is supposed to be driven by a modified 2.01-liter gasoline turbo engine rated at 251 hp. and 385 Nm of torque.
- Nissan Qashqai gets the Midnight Edition
- Toyota boosts global car sales in September
- UK automotive industry posted worst in 25 years in September
- JCW will be turned into a separate brand
- Genesis’ first electric crossover to debut in June