Introduced Chinese Ford Explorer with a two-liter engineApril 8, 2020
An updated version of the popular Ford Explorer debuted in China. In the United States, a new generation crossover was introduced last winter, but the model did not achieve much success.
In China, a local version of the American crossover Ford Explorer has appeared, the release of which is entrusted to the joint venture Changan-Ford. The Chinese SUV is in many ways similar to the American one: it reaches 5 meters in length, gets a three-row interior and a traditional layout with a “main” rear-wheel drive. However, it was not without differences: for its customers in China, the American automaker changed the front of Explorer. The grille added in size, a new bumper also appeared.
Inside, the crossover now has a media system with a larger display than in the United States. This screen replaced almost all analog buttons from the center console.
In addition, Ford Explorer receives a digital dashboard, a panoramic roof and a set of security systems and driver assistance Co-Pilot360.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery