Introduced a device that can turn a classic car into an electric carMay 28, 2020
Swindon Powertrain has begun accepting orders for the UK’s new High Power Density (HPD) system, which will begin shipping in August.
“Now it is easier than ever to convert a car, truck or even an ATV into an electric one. HPD is a new, properly designed system with a multi-year warranty, ”said MD Raphael Caille. “Despite the challenges the world faces, we pay tribute to the skills and resourcefulness of engineers and suppliers in the UK automotive and motorsport industry.”
Swindon claims that they have registered more than 400 requests for additional information about their product in the first weeks after its announcement last fall. They have also taken pre-orders from various OEMs who are involved in future research and development projects, including for the hybrid electronic bridge.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers