Interior of the new Haval H5 was revealedMay 5, 2020
The new Haval H5 2020 model year is gradually revealed in the photographs.
Recently, the Chinese media published on the web official auto sketches, which were made in computer graphics. Now there are new spy shots of the interior of the car. In the photographs you can see that the model has a different front panel, the screen of a large multimedia system. Also, the dashboard monitor was made in the form of a tablet, and in the usual place for the dashboard, there is a glass panel. The central tunnel was raised to the height of the armrest.
In addition, the Haval H5 will do without a gear selector, the function of which is performed by the washer with the parking brake option. Nearby are two cup holders, as well as a deep niche for the phone. It is known that contactless charging for a smartphone will be available, as evidenced by a special platform that goes into the tunnel. Under the hood of the car is a 2.0-liter unit, which works in conjunction with the “automatic” and four-wheel drive.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon