Interior of BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe unveiledJune 17, 2019
The network has photos of the BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe
The GermanCarForum website has images of the interior of the BMW 8 Gran Coupe. Before that, the spies revealed the exterior of the car. Officially, the model will show this week.
Judging by the pictures, the BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe will receive separate second-row seats and a long central tunnel with a separate climate control unit for rear passengers, USB ports and ventilation system vents.
Information on technical stuffing yet. It is expected that the novelty, as well as the usual coupe and convertible, will receive a modular platform, a full-run chassis, an adaptive suspension, as well as modifications with a 4.4-liter 530-horsepower petrol engine of 4.4 liters and a 320-horsepower three-liter diesel. The gearbox is an eight-speed automatic Steptronic.
The Gran Coupe will premiere at a special event at the BMW Welt Exhibition Center.
[supsystic-slider id=1035 position=”center”]
- Toyota Supra from “Fast and Furious” movie sold for $ 550,000
- Subaru has announced the new Impreza. The price will remain the same
- A powerful 2JZ engine was installed in a 2004 Ford pickup
- Max Verstappen won the French Grand Prix
- This race features a 2022 Honda Civic, Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla