Instant karma: a thief’s car was stolen during a robberyAugust 29, 2019
The funniest thing in this story is that the hijacker was never found …
At six in the morning, a man called the Kennevik police (USA, Washington) and reported the theft of his 1992 1992 red Chevrolet pickup truck. The owner of the car, William Kelly, said that he had forgotten the keys to the car in the back seat, and the hijacker took advantage of this. The police began to understand, and it turned out that this story is not so simple. When they began to look at the recordings from the CCTV camera, it turned out that Kelly hadn’t closed his pickup truck for a reason – while the hijacker was operating in his car, he was robbing a store located across the road. And, apparently, in order not to mess around with the keys and quickly jump into the car, he did not begin to close it.
As a result, the injured Kelly himself was arrested; he was charged with illegal entry into the store. But there is still no information about the stolen truck. The police are asking probable witnesses to call the Kennevik Police Department, keprtv.com reports.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry