Information about the updated Cadillac XT5 is disclosed.January 22, 2019
The restyled Cadillac XT5 photos were found in the base of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China. From the current car crossover is different cosmetic changes in the exterior, new equipment and engine.
Judging by the pictures, the updated Cadillac XT5 will receive a grille with a pattern in the style of the younger XT4. The size of the lower air intake in the front bumper will increase and the internal structure of the head optics will change: the LED modules will be used instead of the lens. Also, the design of the lanterns will change, and their color will vary depending on the level of equipment.
For the Chinese market, the Cadillac XT5 will be equipped with a new 2.0-liter turbo-four, which returns 241 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque. The engine will be paired with a nine-band automatic transmission. The Previous crossover is equipped with a 2.0 LTG engine in two levels of forcing: 250 forces and 400 Nm of torque and 269 hp and 400 Nm of torque. In addition, the range has a moderate hybrid based on the older unit, supplemented by a motor-generator with a capacity of 6.6 kW (nine horsepower) and 49 Nm of torque.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery