Information about the new Toyota FT-4X has appearedJuly 26, 2019
The car will be based on the concept car, which was presented to the general public in 2017.
The prototype of the model was presented 2 years ago. The car is built on a TNGA-C platform, which is the basis of the popular Corolla, Prius and C-HR models. Accurate data on the characteristics of the car yet, but it is assumed that customers will be offered a choice of two engine options.
The basic version can be used turbo 1.2-liter with a capacity of 114 hp In more expensive trim levels, an atmospheric 1.8-liter engine with 141 hp output will be available.
It is possible that in the future there will be a version with a 2-liter engine, which can produce 158 hp. It is expected that the production of the car will begin in 2021 at a factory located in the United States. At the moment, it is assumed that the car will be sold only in America.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70