Infiniti will bring a new sports sedan to ShanghaiApril 3, 2019
Infiniti has released a teaser for a concept sports sedan called the Qs Inspiration. The public premiere of the novelty will be held in the middle of April at the Shanghai Auto Show.
The novelty will be the fourth Infiniti concept car from the Inspiration experimental line, following the prototypes of the Q Sport Inspiration and QX Inspiration electric crossovers, as well as the Q Inspiration sedan. These cars are designed to give an idea of the family of production cars with all-electric power plants.
For example, designer Karim Habib worked on the appearance of Infiniti Q, for which the prototype was the first project in the company. According to the expert, the new concept “takes the traditional architecture of the sedan to the next step of evolution.”
Earlier, Infiniti officially announced that it will release the first production electric car in 2021. The model, which is built on a completely new platform, will be primarily focused on the Chinese market.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures