Infiniti reveals details of the updated Infiniti QX60 crossoverFebruary 13, 2021
The Infiniti QX60 was developed in parallel with the Nissan Pathfinder SUV.
Infiniti is gearing up to unveil the redesigned 2022 Infiniti QX60 mid-size crossover. According to the latest data, outwardly, the novelty will be made in the style of the Infiniti QX60 Monograph concept presented in the fall of 2020, and under the hood of the novelty there will be an atmospheric 3.5-liter V6 with 284 hp.
A new 9-speed automatic transmission from ZF will be available in pair with the power unit. According to the manufacturer, the box will be tuned to combine smooth handling and dynamic acceleration from a standstill. It also became known that the new Infiniti QX60 2022 is based on a front-wheel drive platform from the current generation of the model.
The interior of the updated crossover will resemble the interior of the new Nissan Pathfinder, and will be equipped with three rows of seats. The car will be equipped with a 12.3-inch digital panel and a 9-inch screen of the entertainment system. The company promised to announce the rest of the details in the near future.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts