Infiniti Replaces LeaderMay 15, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that Infiniti Motor again had personnel changes.
A couple of months ago, Mike Colleran was appointed chairman, but now the parent company Nissan Motor has replayed everything. Collener now has a new position – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Nissan in America. His past place was taken by Peyman Kargar, who will receive his position on June 1 of this year. In between, we note that until that time Peyman had the position of senior vice president of Nissan in Africa, India, as well as the Middle East.
In addition, he was an MBA from the London Business School and had an engineering degree. Nissan’s Deputy Chief Executive Officer said: “Peyman is a great manager, very experienced and hosting the Infiniti helm in a truly exciting period for the company. I can confidently say that he will be able to write another successful chapter in the history of the company. ”
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests