Infiniti Replaces LeaderMay 15, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that Infiniti Motor again had personnel changes.
A couple of months ago, Mike Colleran was appointed chairman, but now the parent company Nissan Motor has replayed everything. Collener now has a new position – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Nissan in America. His past place was taken by Peyman Kargar, who will receive his position on June 1 of this year. In between, we note that until that time Peyman had the position of senior vice president of Nissan in Africa, India, as well as the Middle East.
In addition, he was an MBA from the London Business School and had an engineering degree. Nissan’s Deputy Chief Executive Officer said: “Peyman is a great manager, very experienced and hosting the Infiniti helm in a truly exciting period for the company. I can confidently say that he will be able to write another successful chapter in the history of the company. ”
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles