Infiniti QX60 received a special versionApril 6, 2020
The modification was called Excellence Edition and is currently only available in the Chinese car market.
Infiniti official dealers in China on Thursday, April 2, began selling a special version of the Infiniti QX60 crossover called Excellence Edition. The car received an expanded set of options and a hybrid power plant. In the exterior, compared with the standard variation, no changes have occurred.
The color palette of the body color was expanded – shades of “cosmic black”, “ruby red” and “agate brown” were added. From the equipment, a new LCD display on the console, additional USB ports and an updated backlight of the glove compartment and trunk appeared. The Infiniti QX60 Excellence Edition is only available with a hybrid powerplant.
It is based on a 2.5-liter turbocharged engine that is paired with an electric motor. The total return is 234 hp. at 330 Nm of torque.
The power plant is paired with a continuously variable CVT variator. Whether such a car will reach other countries is still unknown.
- Ford sets aside $ 700 million for new plant
- Future BMW models will learn to “feel” the road
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic