Infiniti Leaves Australian Market Next YearSeptember 3, 2019
Representatives of the car concern themselves announced such a decision.
The Down Under brand was introduced back in 2012. The manufacturer hoped that the new product could compete with Lexus and other major concerns. However, the competition did not work.
So, in seven years, less than four thousand cars were sold, when the same Lexus sells about eight hundred units of cars per month. Mercedes-Benz Australia in June was able to sell more than four thousand cars.
In a press release, the manufacturer noted that five dealers in Australia will be engaged in the sale of cars until 2020. This decision cannot be called something unforeseen, since six months ago Infiniti left the European market, focusing on the North American and Chinese sites.
Infiniti now has plans for leadership in the premium segment. In recent years, Opel, Proton, Chery have also left the Australian market.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors