Infiniti intends to withdraw from the European marketFebruary 1, 2019
Infiniti brand may leave the European market. The leadership of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance will make such a decision if the company fails to significantly increase sales and reach its targets. Information provided by insiders and not yet officially confirmed.
Hatchback Infiniti Q30, which was supposed to disperse a circulation of 30-40 thousand copies annually. At the same time, in 2016, Infiniti managed to realize only 8453 Q30 in Europe, and in 2017 even less – 7617 cars. According to CarSalesBase, for 11 months of 2018, 2868 Q30 were sold.
2016 was the most successful year for the European office of Infiniti, when the company managed to sell 13,775 cars and occupy 0.09 percent of the market. In 2017, the volume of cars sold was reduced to 12,571 copies. From January to November last year, Infiniti sold only 5938 cars.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green