Infiniti has updated the crossover QX50October 16, 2020
The new Infiniti QX50 SUV has received a number of new features and a new price tag.
Infiniti has updated its Infiniti QX50 crossover. The base version of the car received front-wheel drive, a Wi-Fi hotspot, laminated windshield, side airbags in the rear row and a new automatic emergency call system. The cost of such a version will be $ 38,975, for four-wheel drive you will have to pay another $ 2,000.
The Luxe trim level now features heated front seats and ProPilot Assist. For an additional $ 1,200, the customer will receive 20-inch wheels, black trim on some body parts, and black headliners.
The top-of-the-line Autograph has become $ 350 more expensive and will cost at least $ 55,225. As an innovation, this version has acquired an adaptive steering system and a large-screen multimedia system.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12