Infiniti has updated the crossover QX50October 16, 2020
The new Infiniti QX50 SUV has received a number of new features and a new price tag.
Infiniti has updated its Infiniti QX50 crossover. The base version of the car received front-wheel drive, a Wi-Fi hotspot, laminated windshield, side airbags in the rear row and a new automatic emergency call system. The cost of such a version will be $ 38,975, for four-wheel drive you will have to pay another $ 2,000.
The Luxe trim level now features heated front seats and ProPilot Assist. For an additional $ 1,200, the customer will receive 20-inch wheels, black trim on some body parts, and black headliners.
The top-of-the-line Autograph has become $ 350 more expensive and will cost at least $ 55,225. As an innovation, this version has acquired an adaptive steering system and a large-screen multimedia system.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura