Infiniti has prepared a luxurious version of the Q50 sedanApril 11, 2019
Infiniti has introduced a luxury version of the Q50 sedan, called the Signature. The public premiere of the novelty will be held on April 17 at the motor show in New York.
Externally, the Infiniti Q50 Signature differs from the standard sedan slightly modified front and rear, as well as the special 19-inch wheels. In the cabin appeared leather front sports seats with heated and decorative elements made of aluminum.
The list of standard equipment of the sedan included a system of control of “dead” zones, the function of the circular view with the recognition of moving objects, as well as assistance with leaving the parking lot in reverse. In addition, the Q50 Signature received an InTouch infotainment complex with a voice recognition navigator and 3D support.
Infiniti Q50 Signature will be offered with a single three-liter twin-turbo engine V6, developing 300 liters. with. and 400 N · m of torque.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever