Infiniti dramatically changes its development strategyJune 24, 2020
Nissan’s premium sub-brand Infiniti intends to leave Europe’s car market
Representatives of Infiniti recently announced the brand’s intention to leave the European market. In addition, the head office will now move from Hong Kong to the Japanese city of Yokohama.
The brand management noted that Infiniti does not plan to increase the number of markets for its products, but will focus more on the development of quality. Infiniti will focus on China, North America and the Middle East.
Recall that the company Infiniti premium division of the concern Nissan Motor Corporation, which explains the move of the head office to Japan. The other day, the company announced the debut of the new Infiniti QX55, which will debut by the end of 2020.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe