Inexpensive crossover Renault Triber has grown to a global modelFebruary 19, 2020
Renault’s new three-row micro-van, known for its fairly modest price tag, appeared on sale in several regional markets at once.
Budget crossover Renault Triber was introduced six months ago. A new model was invented, created and built in India, one of the main car markets for Renault. Today, the seven-seater Renault Triber is mastering the new for itself, having reached South Africa and Indonesia. Recall that the cheap Triber is based on the new “truck” CMF-A plus, which makes it similar to the Kwid hatchback. The appearance of the crossVen was designed taking into account the new corporate identity of the French brand: a spectacular radiator grille, stylish DRLs, a plastic protective body kit, athletic wheel arches and silver bumper covers.
In length, the three-row Renault Triber reaches 3,990 mm with a wheelbase of 2,636 mm, and its width and height are 1,739 and 1,637 mm, respectively.
Under the hood of the popular “state employee” hides a liter “aspirated” with a return of 72 hp. The motor works in conjunction with a 5-speed manual transmission or a five-speed”robot” AMT. Four-wheel drive model is not put – only the front. If you fold the third row of seats, you can increase the amount of luggage to 625 liters. This is the best indicator in the class.
In India, Renault fans pay 495,000 rupees for the most affordable Renault Triber. Maximally equipped crosswen is estimated at 649,000 rupees
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers